The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Self-confidence

Now I may be called a hypocrite for posting this but I think we almost all go through phases of feeling confident and those phases of feeling low.

So here I am attempting to teach you all, as well as myself, to remember to be confident!

"Confidence is not 'they will like me'. Confidence is 'I'll be fine if they don't' - unknown"

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself - unknown"

I previously posted about positivity (here) & happiness (here) - and most of what I said in both of those posts will be repeated, simply because they all interlink with one another. 


"My theory is; if you look confident, you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing - Jessica Alba"

Smile. It will brighten your day and those around you too.
Think or write something down at the end of each day that you think you did well at.
Listen to songs that make you happy.
When you look good you feel good. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
Clear out the clutter in your life. A messy room = a messy mind.
Get organised. Organised life = organised mind.
Stop comparing yourself to others.
Focus on your positive qualities.
Eat right and exercise. Its amazing what good it can do for you and your mind.
Always try and get out of your comfort zone and push yourself.

Live. Don't worry about what other people will say or think. Who cares! Do what you want.


"Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do, and at some point, you will - Venus Williams"


Go follow my pinterest; I have all sorts of boards, including a happiness one where I post inspirational quotes & anything that makes me smile! I also like lots of pictures so be sure to check that section out too!


 Remember: smile, be happy, be positive & be confident.


Jess x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig