The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Primark navy lace...

Hi everyone,

It's finally time for another fashion post!

I found this beautiful navy lace top in Primark and it has just made me super excited for spring to arrive. 







Top; Primark.
Trousers: old; skinny cigarette style.
Shoes: Primark.
Bag: old.
Bra: Primark.


This will be the perfect outfit for lunch with my friends when spring comes around. The lace top is only £10! They also have it in a gorgeous cream colour. The detailing is beautiful and works fine with just a bra - alternatively you could wear a skin coloured vest underneath or the right size navy t-shirt. It stands out with these white trousers but also looks great with jeans. 

I am so in love with the shoes as well which I did a whole post on here. I think Primark have totally upped their game lately - you need to get yourselves down there! I will be buying new white trousers this spring too as I just think they are a must have.


Jess x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love those trousers and the shoes are amazing too x

    Unfashionable Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweetie. I am literally obsessed with the shoes! Can't wait to wear them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit.. love the trousers! x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig