The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Monday, 2 February 2015

Pay day wish list

Hi everyone,

So seeing as I haven't done a fashion post in a while and payday has just arrived I thought I would do my first ever wish list.

There's so much nice stuff out at the moment, particularly because most shops have just launched SS15 - I am so excited about summer already! & there are so many sales still going on... so here are a few of my current favourite items that I totally need to buy.


I am dying to get my hands on these babies but I am going to wait until I go to America as I am sure they will be cheaper.



 
 
I love Sabo Skirt and I need this playsuit for the summer... Its so perfect for holidays and has a really low back. Beautiful! 
 
 
 
I am a huge fan of adidas originals but for the price they are, I fear I cannot pull them off quite as well as the models always do... but HELLO ASOS SALE!
 
 


Why I haven't brought this clutch bag already I don't know...

 


I love bomber jackets but this velvet style is so different and only £15!

 



More boots... I didn't actually love this style at first but seeing lots of bloggers pairing them with amazing outfits has so made me want a pair! You can get them for around £40 on loads of websites.


 
 
In LOVE with this colour - how perfect for valentines day... 
 


If I could buy more coats I so would... 
 
 
 
This jacket would be perfect for spring
 
 
 
 
 
I could go on forever (I'm so not obsessed with fashion) but there's my top picks for today! What are you going to buy this pay day?
 
Jess x
 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig