The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

50 Shades...

...of grey - fashion post.

I am so in love with my New Look crop top found here. I wasn't so keen on the ribbed look when it first hit the fashion world but in this colour and style I love it; I think it's fairly subtle... & the even bigger bonus is it was only £8.99!


I do love a crop top and this colour will go with almost anything - including these Topshop jeans. I can't rave about Topshop jeans enough, I don't buy jeans from anywhere else anymore. They always fit so nice and are super comfy as well; especially the Joni jeans.

Smarten it up with a blazer - or make it more casual with a cardigan.





I went with Primark shoes as usual... (which are only £8)


Top: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Blazer: old


I had a great night at TGIFridays with my girl friends. I love the food and drinks there! The bubble gum daiquiri is my absolute favourite - then Jack Daniels Salmon with vegetables and I sub the cheesy mash potato for sweet potato fries - yum yum yum.

      
Jess x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love those shoes!! Wish I had seen them when I went last week! Also really like the pattern on your jeans, I have similar but they're not as dark but they're so much nicer! x

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, so do I... they're so comfy too. I'm sure they'll have them in stores for a while (they had a few other patterns in the same style too).
      Aw thanks - they didn't seem to be on the Topshop website anymore but I'm sure they'll do more! So worth the price.
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes! Gorgeous outfit :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig