The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Primark SS15 Shoes

Hi everyone,

The Primark SS15 shoes are out!

I so recommend you go check them out, I could have brought at least 15 pairs! It was so hard to resist them all... but in the end I chose two;


1)

These are my absolute favourite! They are going to be perfect when the warmer weather comes back, I will make sure to do some styling with them in a couple months.

They had a few pairs in this style which I absolutely love... Comfy enough to wear all day but really pretty (and girly) and also with a little height = the perfect shoe!

I thought the colours on these ones are beautiful and will go with so much I own. But they do have similar in plain black and white if that's more your thing.

And guess what? ...they were only £14!!!  What a bargain - especially when you know a similar shoe will be £40 - £60 in River Island.


2)

I also got these babies which are only £3!!! So perfect for lounging around the pool on holiday. They come in loads of amazing colours... it was a tough one for me between this mint colour, purple and pink! They were all so nice.

Let me know if you get any and what your favourites are!

I think in the last year Primark have just got so much better. I may do another Primark Haul video as I did spend a lot again! But if you follow me on instagram I will be posting pictures over the next few weeks as well!

Jess x

All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) (facebook)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The first shoes are gorgeous! I love them.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig